Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complete 100% role playing site. We love all styles of role-play!

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Opening Night At the bar <3

Go down 
+6
rainierecon
_ButterCup
ShadowKnights
AllieWeasley14101
friend
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Opening Night At the bar <3 Empty
PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun - 12:22

“Welcome to A-chan’s Bar~!” The hosted said smiling. “I am A-chan and I Will be your host for today’s events. But first may I get you anything to drink?” The bar was set up to be a calming place for the role-playing community to come and chill. “Ladies night is every Tuesday and couples night is every Wednesday. Fridays are the only time we serve alcohol. We are open for business starting today.” The host flipped her hair and smiled at the new people. “Please feel free to do as you please. If you need any thing to drink please ask me at any time. I am also the bar tender here.” She smiled and walked back over to the bar where she had been before anyone had come to the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://role-play-adventure.rpg-board.net
friend
Novice
friend

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun - 17:48

I would like a Bud-Light....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun - 17:54

She smield as she got him his drink. "Here you go sir. Please sit anywhere you like. More people will be here soon."
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun - 20:20

The young neko entered the bar, sighing and rubbing the back of her neck. A long day, but not stressing. Her neck ache usually acts up every now and then, along with the painful flare in her knee. Luckily, however, today wasn't as painful. She wasn't one for bars, but it was a pretty good location to relax. She walked to the bar and sat down in front, rubbing her neck with a sigh, smiling slightly at the woman. "Hi." She said kindly. "I'd like a coke, if you have, please."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 11:58

The hosted smiled at the neko. "Why yes right away miss." She smiled at her and pointed to a chair and then walked over to get a coke. "Here you are miss."
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun - 20:24

Smiling right back, the neko gratefully took the coke, taking an immediate sip as she sat down, swallowing and savoring the refreshment. She leaned her head back and sighed, realizing there wasn't many people now to the bar...
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun - 22:18

The sound of an approaching motorcycle draws near to the bar door then falls silent. Then a dark skinned man wearing a long sleeve gray shirt and black jeans steps inside, his black eyes scanning the scarcely populated bar. He shrugs and makes his way over to the darkest seat in the bar and makes himself comfortable, almost fading into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun - 16:59

Her ears perked at the sound of the motorcycle, her lips stuck to her straw as she watched the man enter the bar. Her ears twitched a couple of times as she watched the man retreat to the furthest corner of the bar, and her ears lowered slightly. Her second nature warned her against trying to speak to those she doesn't know, but her inner cat curiosity compelled her to want to possibly approach him?
Back to top Go down
_ButterCup
Admin
Admin
_ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun - 17:16

:.The night had fallen more silent and the sky had seemed to die. A still youthfull girl had made her way down the deserted streets, filled with bitter cold and trash. She kept a pace up towards the end of the street reaching a small bar. Her hand reached out of her pocket to pull on the metal to open the door to the bar. She slyly went inside; She kept her head down.

By her looks she looked as innocent as could be, but something about her aura said otherwise. She wore black jean pants and a corset with green lacings to compliment her figure. What set off her not so angelic aura was mainly due to her combat boots and her Tripp trench coat that hovered above the floor. Her long jet black hair was straight and laid some on her shoulders and chest; the rest gracefully fell back behind her shoulders. She didn't look at anybody, but headed without hesitation to the bar, just a couple stools down from the girl with ears. She spoke softly to the bartender, barely peircing her lips, "Scotch..on the rocks." She had finnally looked up at the bartender with her one green eye and one blue eyes. She had a small smirk on her face as she reached in her pocket and pulled out a pack of Camal Crush's. She took out a cancer stick and her zippo and put the cigarette in her mouth. She asked for an ash tray and lit up. She relaxed back and kept to herself. Her beauty almost hard to ignore as she sat there gracefully but also having a cold, dangerous aura around her.:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_teh_original_buttercup
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun - 21:39

the man leans forward over his table, and waves a hand to get the bartender's attention. " excuse me miss can i get a glass of water?" he asks before taking a deep breath. he closes his eyes and sits back, mumbling to himself almost as if he were having an conversation.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun - 9:37

The bartender smiled and nodded. “Yes, one Scotch and one water. Coming up.” She said and smiled at the girl. Her blonde hair and blue eyes looked around while pouring the drinks. She sat the drinks down on the counter then looked up at them. “Don’t worry about paying all drinks here are free.” She smiled at both the girl and the guy. “And if you are hungry I can cook food too though I prefer not too.” She said smiling. “I might end up burning the place down that way.” She giggled at her weird and strange joke.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun - 16:58

The man's eyes snap open as a young girl walks into the bar. Her hair is light brown with a bright red streak on one side and hangs down to the middle of her back. She wearing a pink shirt and black pants, she takes a quick look around and smiles as the spots the man in the corner.

" Dark, do you always have to find the most out of the way place to sit?" she asked with a soft laugh as she make's her way over to his table.

"What can I say, i like looking like someone who should be avoided. Besides Semira, we can always move."
Dark said a Semira sat across from him.
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun - 23:03

The girl's cat ears catch the conversation. Her tongue toys with the recent lip piercing she got. Of course, she had more in mind, but they'd come soon. She tried not to be nosy, but her curiosity was growing.

Curse her nature. It seemed to get her into trouble...

Seeing as she knew she wouldn't get anywhere in life without meeting new people, she knew she could start now. Taking her glass of coke, she stood and took a deep breath, starting with the man at the far dark corner. She was, of course, cut off by another woman. She blinked, before speaking up faintly. "U--Uhh, h-hi!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 3:28

dark looked at the girl then back at semira, who nodded.

"Take a seat if you want." Dark said motioning to an empty chair
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 17:29

She blinked, then smiled. 'So far, so good. Now, let your social butterfly wings spread, girl!' She thought to herself, giving another friendly smile and took a seat to where Dark indicated. "Nice to meet you. My name's Allie."
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 21:00

"i'm Dark, nice to meet you." he said looking Allie over.

"That's a nice name, i'm Semira. Do you come here often?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At The Bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 23:22

Her black hair caught on the breeze as she walked into the bar and looked around.
She sighed as she walked over to the bar and sat down.
Looking up she smiled as she saw the bartender, a cute girl^^
"I would like a Cocktail."
She smiled again as she turned around waiting.
As she turned back around her drink was there.
"Thanks."
Sipping the drink she walked over to a little table in a lightly lit corner.
Her eyes glowing teal in the light.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pretty_kittycat1992
Miss Devil
Noobie
Noobie
Miss Devil

PostSubject: hi. ^^   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 8:59

Her heart was beating as she drove down the highway wicked fast. Her eyes where covers with tears as she drove down the winding road. She noticed the bar and pulled over as she hunched up into her car. She stepped into the bar and whipped her eyes she noticed everyone. She walked over to a quite corner and sat down. She sat there her back against the wall and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 14:07

Ayame walked into the bar and looks around. Her neko ears picked up all the conversations going on. Her hair and eyes were a light purple. "Bartender can I have a Dr. Pepper please." She asked with a smile. 'She is a cute one' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 15:37

The bar tender smiled, and slid the Dr. Pepper over to the lady who had asked for it. The bar tender/host notice all people. She sighed and flipped her hair. “You guys can do as you please here.” She smiled at the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 15:53

"Thanks." Ayame said as she got up and walked away.
She walked over to the wall and propped against it.
Ayame looked around and saw a girl against the wall. Her eyes were red from crying.
"Are you okay?" Ayame asked as she walked close to the girl.
Back to top Go down
_ButterCup
Admin
Admin
_ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 17:39

:.ButterCup had taken another drag of her cigarette as she heard the cryings of a woman who had came in. She didn't look to see but rolled her eyes slightly. She picked up the glass of scotch and swirled the liquid around a bit looking down at it. She kept her posture, her left leg crossed over her right. She noticed it starting to get a bit more crowded. She looked at the bar tender, looking her figure over, but not staring at her in a creepy way, just casually. The more of that women's sobs was going to get ButterCup annoyed and not in a pleasant mood. But she bit her tongue and stayed silent.

She felt like causing trouble or using her charm on someone to amuse her own boredom. She tapped her fingers on the bar deciding what to do.:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_teh_original_buttercup
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 21:39

The arrival of all the people seemed to take Allie aback as she had glanced over her shoulder every time somebody entered. She paused before responding. "Hu-- Oh, yeah, thanks. Nice to meet you two. And, no, actually, this is my first time in a bar, ever. I don't...really like to drink." She indicated to her coke. "But I saw this place and said, 'Hey, why not?'"
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 22:01

As she finished her cocktaila girl came in wiping her eyes.
THey looked a little red, probably from crying.
And she got to wondering what happened to the girl.
Rayne got up and went to the bar.
"Another one please."
She looked over her shoulder and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pretty_kittycat1992
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 22:07

" That's good to here i don't drink either." Dark said pausing for a moment.

" So, why of all the people here did you decide to come talk to us?" Semira asked, her ruby red eyes scanning Allie suspiciously.

" i think she was going to talk to me, but I was waiting for you so i guess she's in a pretty awkward position right now? And you almost seem on edge, checking every time someone walks in." he smiled ," what do you have someone you're trying to avoid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Night At the bar <3
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-Play World~ :: Downtown Area :: ---------- Bar-
Jump to: