Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complete 100% role playing site. We love all styles of role-play!

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Opening Night At the bar <3

Go down 
+6
rainierecon
_ButterCup
ShadowKnights
AllieWeasley14101
friend
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul - 2:01

Allie, however, hesitated in her decision to dance. She knows how clumsy she can be, and how spaztic she could be. The music was tempting her, however. She simply just gave a nod of approval in Dark's direction for the music, bopping her head silently from where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
friend
Novice
friend

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul - 12:19

What a Face *starts to dance like this bounce
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul - 18:35

Ayame walks over to Allie, smiles and holds out her hand. "Come on Allie join the fun. You too Buttercup."
'I'm glad everyone can have a great time' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
_ButterCup
Admin
Admin
_ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul - 13:44

:.Buttercup's heart stopped for a split second as the cute little girl with ears had told her to come dance. Her eyes widened for a minute, she getting a bit nervous with all the people out there already. She got over it and decided to go out there. She slipped off her trench coat, revealing her nice curvy body, her corsett and full length of her gorgeous jet black hair; Also the tattoo on her back that the corsett didn't fully hide. Her boots clunked on the floor a little as she walked out into the dance floor, she didn't know really if she should move around or stay in one place. She decided to stay in one place. Her hips began to sway as her arms moved around her body, kind of in a lustful way. Her arms above her head as she closed her eyes and just let the music take her away.:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_teh_original_buttercup
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul - 20:15

Allie blinked at the invitation. The neko blinked at the other shyly. "O-Oh I dunno. I'm really kinda awkward when dancing--I'm not sure--" She chuckled nervously, then blinked when Buttercup stepped up and went to dance. Glancing around and seeing that she was possibly one of the only ones not out dancing, she resigned. "I guess, why not?" She smiled shyly. "But I'm really not that good."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Novice
Ryan

PostSubject: I is back!!   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul - 20:18

Hello everyone,Sorry i haven't been on lately.Ive been busy,Well im back now and btw can i have a coke
Back to top Go down
friend
Novice
friend

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:49

*still dancing all alone*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 14:10

"That's the spirit!" Ayame said with a chuckle.
Ayame danced over to Buttercup. "You're a good dancer." She said blushing.
'Man there are a lot of pretty girls here' Ayame thought to herself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
friend
Novice
friend

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 14:38

*looks at Ayame* and your one of them
Back to top Go down
_ButterCup
Admin
Admin
_ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 19:34

Ayame Tokono wrote:
"That's the spirit!" Ayame said with a chuckle.
Ayame danced over to Buttercup. "You're a good dancer." She said blushing.
'Man there are a lot of pretty girls here' Ayame thought to herself with a smile.

:.Buttercup continued to sway her hips back and forth to the pulse of the music. She smiled, showing her pearly whites, looking over at the girl she thought was cute.:
"Thank you Ayame; As are you."
:.ButterCup's green and blue eyes seemed to sparkle from someone actually giving her a compliment.:
Back to top Go down
friend
Novice
friend

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul - 10:51

any one wont's to dance with me? lol
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 0:47

The neko's ears perked as soon as she almost started dancing. She turned her head in Ryan's direction and glared, stomping over and grabbing his arm, pulling him closer to her while wrapping her arm around his neck, burying her knuckles into his head, grinning. "YOU, SIR. Haven't seen you in a good while?" She giggled. "What's going down, little bro?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 21:49

Ayame 's blush deepened and her hair turned dark purple.
"So what brought you here?" She asked with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 11:59

The bar tender sighed as she noticed the small little crowed of people. Mostly ladies but there where a few men. "We need some music." She thought out loud to anyone who could here her. She decided she would play something a tad bit 'hip'.

SHe smiled as the music start playing.
Back to top Go down
https://role-play-adventure.rpg-board.net
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 13:26

Admin wrote:
The bar tender sighed as she noticed the small little crowed of people. Mostly ladies but there where a few men. "We need some music." She thought out loud to anyone who could here her. She decided she would play something a tad bit 'hip'.

ooc: you do realize that my character has been playing music for a while, right?
Back to top Go down
_ButterCup
Admin
Admin
_ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 19:21

ShadowKnights wrote:
Admin wrote:

ooc: you do realize that my character has been playing music for a while, right?

OOC: LOL she just jacked your position. Nah..>.> I'm not counting her post into my RP xD LOL

Ayame wrote:
Ayame 's blush deepened and her hair turned dark purple.
"So what brought you here?" She asked with a bright smile.

:.She kept her eyes on the girl still swaying her hips back and forth, dancing a bit closer to the girl to answer her question.:
"Oh, just wanted to do something a little bit different tonight and since this place just opened i thought i would check it out. Maybe meet someone as well .."
:.She smiled again, she looked around at the others dancing for a moment as she turned her head back to the girl.:
"And what about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 11:46

Rayne was lost in her own little world.
Letting the music take over.
Making her dance randomly.
And maybe it wouldnt make her look stupid in front of everyone.
She looked over as she heard a boy.
Ryan, she thought it was what the little neko called him.
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pretty_kittycat1992
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 13:22

"Well I just thought this would be the place to have some fun." Ayame said smiling. "And I think I picked the right place too."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Novice
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 18:07

*Thinks to self*....A good wb would be okay and coke maybe ...
Well anyways ..I like the party
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Novice
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 18:09

rainierecon wrote:
Rayne was lost in her own little world.
Letting the music take over.
Making her dance randomly.
And maybe it wouldnt make her look stupid in front of everyone.
She looked over as she heard a boy.
Ryan, she thought it was what the little neko called him.
She smiled.

Ryan looks over and saw the girl smiling
At first he though she was weird,But he knew he was weird as well
So with out hesitation he Smiled and Waved "Hello"
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul - 20:43

She blinked, watching her brother walk off and greet Rayne. She pursed her lips and placed her hands on her hips [lolitrhymed], but shook her head with a smile. She walked past both, ruffled her little brother's hair and began dancing to the music Dark DJ'd.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Novice
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 11:11

Ryan was suprised ,But smiled back at her sister and hugged her;
Back to top Go down
_ButterCup
Admin
Admin
_ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul - 15:14

Ayame Tokono wrote:
"Well I just thought this would be the place to have some fun." Ayame said smiling. "And I think I picked the right place too."

:.She showed her pearly whites again, smiling. She nodded a bit.:
"Yes, I think you picked the right place too."
:.ButterCup giggling slightly because she too was having fun. She didn't plan on doing all of this when coming in here. After a couple drinks in her, she tends to lighten up like this. She looked towards the bar, seeing it empty. She wanted another scoth. She looked back at the girl.:
"Want a drink?"
:.She offering her hospitality.:
Back to top Go down
friend
Novice
friend

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul - 13:09

*dances* *sad* lol
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 17:39

"Sure." Ayame said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Night At the bar <3
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-Play World~ :: Downtown Area :: ---------- Bar-
Jump to: