Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
we have fixed most of the site. I am working on making it better. So hopeflly you guys will stay with us.
Role-Play World~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complete 100% role playing site. We love all styles of role-play!

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Opening Night At the bar <3

Go down 
+6
rainierecon
_ButterCup
ShadowKnights
AllieWeasley14101
friend
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rainierecon
Novice

Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 22:42

As she got her drink she walked over to the neko girl and two dark figures.
"May I?"
She asked indicating to a seat next to the little neko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pretty_kittycat1992
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 22:51

" Why not?" Semira laughed a bit, " we're not having a private conversation."

"the more the merrier." dark mumbled as he flicked his wrist causing a small knife to shoots out of his sleeve into his hand, "right?"
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 23:09

"I guess."
She sat down and looked the two over.
"So..."
'I have nothing to say....Why did I come over here?'
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 23:30

a fly flew by and dark threw the knife at it. pinning it to the wall by it's wings.

" you tell us, we were just talking and you decided to join us." dark said getting up from the table to retrieve his knife.

" do you have to pull out a knife everywhere you go?" Semira asked watching him as he went.

" no, but it helps pass the time." he shot back pulling the knife from the wall and releasing the fly.
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 23:38

She smiled as she took the last sip of her drink.
"Thats true."
She laughed a bit sitting the glass on the table in front of her.
"Usually I pass the time by holding a orb in place."
Rayne laughed again.
"Only sometimes. It seems boring but you must concentrate to hold it up. And having 5 'sisters' and a brother too gets annoying. Especially when your the oldest by default..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 23:43

" Well at least you have a family..." Semira said looking down.

" Hey, what am i?" Dark asked placing a hand on her shoulder.

" You're a good friend."

" And aren't good friends just as good as family?" dark asked again giving semira a little push before returning to his seat."
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 6:06

She felt bad.
The look on her face turned to sympathy.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 8:44

The bar tender stood up and looked at the crying girl. Poor girl, she thought to herself. Never know what you might get at a bar. She then took notice at the guy who was chatting with the girl she saw what the guy did throwing his knife in her bar. “Sir please there will be NO fighting in MY bar.” She looked him dead straight into the eyes as she said that with a glare in her eyes. She knew that had come at mean but this was her bar and there would be no fightin’ in it either. She just wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://role-play-adventure.rpg-board.net
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 9:46

" I'm not trying to start any problems miss, this isn't the right kind of place." Dark said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Miss Devil
Noobie
Noobie
Miss Devil

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 10:12

The girls sob slowly stops and she looked up. I am fine, she thought to herself not wanting people to bug her she walked up to the bar “Can I have a shot of tequila?” The girls red eyes where still red as she rubbed them.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 11:12

Ayame shrugged 'Oh well I tried' she thought.
She noticed another neko and three other people sitting in a cornor.
"Hey mind if I join?" She asked as she walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 13:08

"You better not be sir." She said looking at the guy. The she got the ladie her shot. "Miss please Don't ask for to many drinks." She looked at the other girl and then glanced over at the other people. "Guys can someone please be our dj..?" She asked them.

ooc: Please no one liners.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun - 21:16

" You take a boring place and get a small crowd going and suddenly everyone wants to be part of the fun." Dark said flatly.

" Sure you can join us, since there's nothing else going on we might as well all get to know each other." Semira said as Dark gave her an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 10:05

"Thanks," She said "My names Ayame."
She smiled and pulled a chair up and sat down.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 16:31

"i'm Dark and this is Semira." Dark said motioning to semira.

"Hey Dark, don't you know someone who has the same name?" Semira asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 19:04

Allie, who was quite overwhelmed by the sudden arrival of all these people in their table, was at a loss for words for a second. She had a response to Dark's and Semira's question, but her response would come later as she watched the other two join their table. Rayne and Ayame. Ayame also happened to be another neko, she noticed and she smiled slightly. Though, she was quite nervous at the sudden knife throwing by Dark before. So her tail wasn't swaying as much....
"Er--." And she chuckled nervously. Oh, why was she such a spaz when it comes to large groups?

{ ooc ;; sorry for teh uber late reply. I was seriously sick yesterday. ; 3 ; }
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 19:33

Dark walks up behind allie and drops a hand on her shoulder.

" You've been kinda quiet, not a group person? Neither am i this, is getting kind of annoying. But I'm not the type to turn people away for my own comfort" Dark whispered into her ear.

" i heard that, are you sure that's not just because they're all women?" Semira giggled giving dark a playful look.

" It certainly doesn't help..." Dark mumbled as he stepped away
Back to top Go down
AllieWeasley14101
Regular
Regular
AllieWeasley14101

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 23:25

Her ears perked at his whisper and she glanced back at him. She smiled slightly nervously. "Sorry, I really didn't mean to be so quiet. I just am not really used to a large group of people like this. It takes me a bit to get accustomed to it." At Semira's comment, she chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun - 9:25

Ayame's ears twitched as she caught Dark's whisper and smiled at Semira's comment.
Her hair and eyes turned a light purple. She felt oddly comfortable around everyone.
She took a long sip of Dr. Pepper and just watched everyone.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun - 14:04

ooc: I'm going to Florida for a week and may be unable to post anything, so continue this without me
Back to top Go down
rainierecon
Novice

PostSubject: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun - 22:28

Rayne looked at Ayame.
Cute girl.
She smiled and looked at Dark with his hand on Allie's shoulder.
Laughing at what Semira's comment to Dark.
More people just kept coming over to the little group.
This place was getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun - 13:01

The bar tender had a bad hapit of flipping her hair ever few minutes. THis place was getting interesting. But what to what5 to do?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun - 21:30

" Just talking is great and all but anyone have anything more interesting we can do/" Dark asked turning around.

" Well...the bartender did ask if someone wanted to act as DJ for the night. Why don't you do it Dark?" Semira suggested motioning toward the DJ equipment

" Ah...I don't think so. I don't play music for others, i only play what i like and that isn't something a Dj should do." Dark replied nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Tokono
Novice
Ayame Tokono

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun - 9:46

"Aw come on Dark." Ayame said smiling.
Rayne was a cute girl, but She was afraid to come on to her b/c for one she hated to do something like that in a group she would just wait and see what happens.
Ayame sighed as she got up and asked the bartender for a refill on her Dr. Pepper.

Everyone had something interesting about them. She woundered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnights
Novice
ShadowKnights

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun - 14:13

" Come on, it's not like we'll kill you if we don't like your music." Semira added with a laugh.

" No way, i won't do it." Dark said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Night At the bar <3   Opening Night At the bar <3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Night At the bar <3
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-Play World~ :: Downtown Area :: ---------- Bar-
Jump to: